Friday, July 7, 2023

Driving my van Belle to Alaska

 In late June I started on a long trip driving my Sprinter campervan to Alaska from my home in Cape Canaveral, Florida. 

Visited the battlefield of Little BigHorn National Monument in Montana.


                                                                     

It was really interesting to actually drive through the battlefield.


Driving through BigHorn National Forest.







Downtown Sheridan, Wyoming

If I'm camping near a town I'll unload my bicycle to explore. Here was my breakfast spot. 

Sheridan is full of cowboy art.

What a cool campsite!

Breakfast time.

Before driving for the day I have a cup of tea and then fill a large container to drink while driving.



Sometimes I find some interesting places to spend the night as in this saloon's parking lot in Eureka, Montana the night before entering Canada.






A beautiful campsite in Banff National Park, Canada.

Belle enjoyed being nestled in between the trees.



So many beautiful lakes.



Hiked the Columbia Icefields.













1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so beautiful and cool. I know you and Belle are happy to be on the road. Thanks for sharing this journey.

    ReplyDelete