Tuesday, December 14, 2021

A Walk to English Bay

 

The local 7 Eleven is open 3 hours a day 2 days a week.

The lava coast at English Bay.


English Bay is one of the prettiest beaches I have ever seen.

I went swimming anyway.

English Bay has a power plant, transmission antennas, and this BBC relay station.

People flying in say that the island looks like Mars would. It does have that look and color.



Captivating!
Two Helena pounds is about $3.

A very interesting transmission antenna.

One Boat Golf Club has sand traps.

Volcanic sand instead of greens.


18 very rough holes. I hear golf balls and clubs take a beating.



I work nights. This is a favorite place to think, read and listen to the surf during the day.

1 comment:

  1. I think you have a wonderful place to relax. It must be nice to escape the reality of every day life....and I know several people who wish they could! We miss you. Andee

    ReplyDelete