Sunday, May 24, 2020

Still Under Quarantine - 10 more days.


Since I am confined to the ship here are a few pictures from last season at the dock in Punta Arenas, Chile.

A model of the Gould.


A never-ending supply of ice cream.

My tight bunk.

Snacks and more snacks.


A never-ending supply of fresh fruit.

A tight fit in my bunk. I'm always hitting my head during ingress and egress.

During Drake Passage crossings we place our survival immersion suit under our mattress.

This creates a snug wedge so that we don't get thrown out.

Beautiful sunrises in Chile.


Dress ship due to the 140th anniversary of a sea battle between Peru and Chile.


The Gould is operated by Edison Chouest Offshore. The Chilean flag.





The food aboard the Lawrence M. Gould is excellent.

Tuna this evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment