Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Underway to Punta Arenas, Chile on the Lawrence M. Gould

I have been uploading my Palmer Station videos to YouTube. On the settings (the small gear on the bottom right side of the viewing screen on YouTube) select HD for the best quality.




I made popcorn every week for my in room snack. One last batch for the bar.

A last Palmer sunset.

Underway on the Lawrence M. Gould.

My last look at Palmer Station.

The Gould breaking through the ice.

The view from the bridge.


We spotted seals and penguins on the ice.

A huge iceberg.

A chart showing Anvers Island. Palmer Station to the upper left. We then cruised through the stunning Neumayer Channel to the right.

Views through the Neumayer Channel, Antarctic Peninsula.









A snowy sheathbill walking the cable.










Our position on Tuesday morning October 15th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment